We all seem to finally be feeling better, so I ask that you would say a prayer for our lil family that God will overwhelm us with great health while we all sleep tonight so we can get back to normalacy around here...
We enjoyed a nice, quiet, weekend at home...I must admit- it was nice! Joshua was just hillarious to be around. He copies EVERY SINGLE thing we say.... I ( mommy ) was walking around the house singing..."Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin like a fool with ya pants on the ground"...you know, from American Idol, and well Joshua started singing and dancing it saying "Pants ground, pants on ground..fool pants on ground". So great! Joshua is now at the age where we really have to think about what we say before it comes out. Not that me and John say anything horrible or anything.

It has been such a sweet joy to watch and listen to him say the name Jesus. It really gets into my skin and just makes me grin from ear to ear. There is no other name I would rather him say more than mine except Jesus! Thats why this lil booger is here anyways.
So yes, I promise PROMISE PROMISE to get better at this blogging thing! So pray for our sweet family that we would stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment