/

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Potty Diaries: Day 1

So yesterday Joshua did fantastic on the potty. It almost shocked me. He has kind of been stubborn in everything else, and well, he blew my socks off yesterday.

I just woke up, and at about 9am I said " I am sick of the diapers, lets see how Joshua will do on the potty"... I was a little hesitant because like I said, he has been stubborn in everything else. I finally decided to do away with the little potty he can sit on, and instead I just threw some cheerios in the potty, stood him on the stool and told him to shoot at them with his pee pee (sorry), and he did. He found it so cool...

At naptime, I layed him down- and he stayed dry all through his 2 hour nap. He went all day with no accidents and so we decided we would take him to McDonalds an the park to celebrate. Me and John were nervous, but he did fantastic. He even went potty at McDonalds. No accidents!

He stayed dry ALL night... on to day 2... I hope it goes just as well ... Joshua is suprising me!

No comments: