What's new in Joshua's world??
1. He is so close to crawling it's insane. He's still at the process of learning how to get on all fours by himself. I think me and John have discovered the barrier that was keeping him from getting friction, blankets. So he is spending LOADS of time on his tummy on just the bare carpet and rugs, which means Mommy and Daddy, and Nana are vacuming ALOT more. But it's helping me get use to cleaning the house like I will have to be when he does discover how to crawl.
2. He has discovered some new letters.. D and N... so he is def. saying Dada and Nana... it's kinda sad that he will repeat those back to you but not good ole Mama.. I'm chalking it up to the fact that those are easier to say. I know he knows how to say Mama, the other two are just more fun to say.
3. He is talking ALL THE TIME.. He def. has Henry running thru his blood thats for sure. He talks all the time. Very rarely is he quite. Me and John are LOVING it though. He has found his talking voice, and it makes him seem so grown up.
4. We have had to say goodbye to some things permently. Those are his swing and bouncer. We didn't pack them up just because of those nights when he's teething and ALL three of us need dire sleep, he sleeps in his swing. But Mr. Man has for sure outgrown it. He looks like a little baby crammed into one of those infant car seats. Its rediculas. We've were keeping his bouncer out so whenever it was just one of us and Joshua at home, and we wanted a bath or something, we would put the bouncer in the tub room with us and he would play in there so we could take baths, well he's outgrown that. He just sits up, leans out of it to the point of the only reason why he's still in there is because he's strapped in.
5. He is a mess in his crib. He is ALL over the place, and I think his favorite way to sleep is on his side with his feet propped up on his bumper pads. LOL It's adorable
6. He adores BATH time.. He has learned to splash, which means me and John get SOAKED!!!
7. I am slowly introducing him to some mushy table foods. I think he is just bored with his baby food, but I am doing it at me and Johns discretion and doctor's help. He has sucked on tortillas, tried guacamole (wasn't a fan) and avacado. He liked that. But that's it. The only reason why I let him try guacamole is because it was REAL blan. I know they aren't suppose to have anything with seasonings in it, so it was blan, so I let him take a whirl!
8. This month has had its firsts too.. His first real nasty cold since RSV, and his first fall off of the couch. The fall was a complete accident, but boy he proved just how tuff he was, and proved to us all just how mobile he is! LOL. You know who you are... IT'S OKAY, HE'S OKAY.. WE LOVE YOU!! Hehe... and the cold was horrible. Needless to say me, John and Joshua got no sleep pretty much from Labor Day all the way until that Saturday night. Nana stayed the night that thursday night to let me and John catch up on some sleep. It was hard on all three of us. I think the only reason it was so hard is we were all three VERY sleep deprived! Eak!
9... WE HAVE ORDERED JOSHUA's HALLOWEEN COSTUME.. AND ALL I WILL TELL YOU IS IT' S GREEN AND SHOOTS FIRE... HAHA ITS ADORABLE!!!
10... we had to say goodbye to our old digital camera.. It went caput, and well we were suprised when we got
Isn't it pretty... it was on a good sale, and ours went goodbye bye, and since he is about to start crawling we had to get a new one..
Now on to some pictures...and video's
The lack of pics is due to the fact our camera went goodbye!
The lack of pics is due to the fact our camera went goodbye!
He's learning


This is Joshua one night while I was feeding him dinner, sorry about the messy kitchen...
This video is off right when he turned 8 months old (so its a couple of weeks old) and he was doing tummy time and kept eyeing this wayland plastic sack, and so I started shaking it around him and under his tummy and got the following reaction...

1 comment:
yes yes they must be friends!!! that would be great actually! it would give us time to catch up with one another!!
Post a Comment