/

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We're back

So I thought I would share this picture with you because this is what it is like to try to get a toddler to cooperate with a quick family picture! Dad sure was ready to go, but boy...
Also...Joshua is feeling much better! Thanks for all the prayers and concern! We really appreciate them. The only thing is his appetite hasn't come back full force yet.. So yeah, pray for my sanity in that area! I am such a stresser when it comes to his eating! Apparently he's doing just fine.. .he weighs 29/30 pounds! YAY!!! We discovered that after the various trips to the doctor last weekend. We also aren't mad at the entire covenant hospital, just the children's ER, but we have a peace now, and our baby is healthy, just he will no longer be treated in the ER. We are staying with our current ped. right now. Just praying about God's direction because she knows everything about Joshua. All the problems he had when he was a newborn, and he knows her, and so we want God to guide and direct if we do switch. For right now, we are staying with her. We have given potty training a rest. Joshua showed no real interest in it, so I will be trying again during my Christmas Break! Wish me luck! I am doing it then because I will have about 4-5 wks dedicated to just me and Joshua and developing a schedule of going potty and everything! I know some of you have asked how it was going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I am going to copy a friend of mine's blog idea this week...
**In the perspective of our precious baby**

You know your a toddler when...
You think its hillarious to pass gas in the bathtub, and when you do, Mommy doesn't glare at you

You know your a toddler when...
you find it very entertaining, funny, cool, and interesting to see anything construction related. This in fact drives Mommy crazy because it makes us run late or get stuck in a mile long line for a light...but I love it...and well...thats all that Matters

You know your a toddler when...
you can watch Finding Nemo, Cars, and Barnyard a bajillion times and STILL love it every single time

You know your a toddler when...
can play for a LONG time with cars...cars are about the coolest thing ever invented and you could play with them all day long

You know your a toddler when...
will cause Mommy to stress out about eating...why can't she understand that I am just a growing boy that would rather be playing right now!

You know your a toddler when...
can dance on your tiptoes and everyone thinks its adorable to any song..whether slow or fast..

You know your a toddler when...
secretly drinks from to go cups... this upsets Mommy and Daddy alot because the drink inside is said to not be healthy...

You know your a toddler when...
count by saying 2, 4, 6, 1, over and over and get away with it

You know your a toddler when...
can say hello and bye to everyone with a big ole smile and wave

You know your a toddler when...
kiss with my mouth open!

You know your a toddler when...
total a clean living room and dining room in about 10 seconds... It was clean mommy, but I would rather clean things my way thanks....

You know your a toddler when...
is not as dumb as you think I am... I know when you hide stuff Mom and Dad...I'm not stupid here!

You know your a toddler when...
you prounounce your own name as oshwa.. hey at least I got the idea people!

You know your a toddler when...
hiding consists of crouching on the floor with your head between your legs

You know your a toddler when...
the Chick-fila cow is all cool until he walks up to you... Keep your distance cow
You know your a toddler when...
everything is blue or red....

You know your a toddler when...
Mommy finds your food in your cars and trucks because you were feeding them

You know your a toddler when...
you can melt Mommy and Daddys heart by saying Awesome when they say Amen, and Amen when they say awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope that made you all snicker just a little bit, and it let you know some funny and quirky things about our lil dude!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too precious and beyond words too descrbe they was i feel about you all. I love you.