/

Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello....

News reporter Joshua.. HAHA

Coming LIVE from Henry Household, This is Joshua. Good evening everyone! Sorry it has taken my mommy so long to update my blog. Things have been very busy. As the last post talked about, we have all been passing around the crud for about a month. I do know for sure that sources say my Mommy said she was going to update my blog last night, well she is now sick. So keep praying that she gets better, and that she doesn't pass it on to me and daddy... Let's now go live to Mommy for the rest of the post:



Thank you Joshua. As Joshua said, this is Mommy. I am so very sorry for the lack of posting on my part. It's hard to keep up! It was defiantly easier when Joshua wasn't so mobile! HA! But I have some of the cutest pictures to share with you this week! Hopefully we will get into Portrait Innovations within the week to FINALLY take Joshua's 1 yr. Pics. We just haven't been able too since him, Daddy and I have been sick off and on. Don't want to take any chances. But anyways.
Let me first update you on our dude.
Joshua is now 13 months old.. yep, that's right. 13 months! I cannot believe it. I know you guys read me say that every time I post, but it really is insane! Time really does fly.
So now on to 13 things about Joshua:Bold
1. Joshua has got a little attitude on him. Boy is his personality developing. It's hilarious sometimes. He is def. learning to test me and John, and really test us to see if we mean no or not.
2. Joshua hardly eats any more baby food from Jars. He is eating solid table food, and yes, when we go out to eat, we have to order the healthy kids meals! Woah, never thought it would come this quick.
3.Bold Joshua is no longer on a baby bottle praise God. I don't know if any of y'all are familiar with Dr. Brown's bottles, but that has been what we were using since Joshua was 5 months old. They take some intense cleaning. Meaning each bottle can take up to 5 minutes to wash! He isn't quite on a sippy cup for milk yet. We found that Nuby makes this transitional cup, that has a nipple similar to a bottle nipple, but very diff. But, it also comes with a soft sippy cup nipple, and we start off with that one and he drinks half out of the sippy cup nipple and the rest out of the bottle like nipple.. hey we are getting there.
4. Joshua has started waking up at night... Can I say the Henry household almost sounds the same as it did when Joshua was 4 months old. I suspect he's teething his molars. The ped. Boldspotted them at his well check at 12 months.
5. Joshua can recognize a dog, star, giraffe, door. He will point to them regardless of where they are, and he will scream out.... daw (dog) staa (star) jaff (giraffe) dough (door) dad (daddy) mama (duh, me)
6. He's getting more and more brave when it comes to the walking, but he will walk when he is good and ready.
7. Joshua loves to TEAR up the house... not in a bad way, he just is acting like a home re decorator. He would rather put things where he wants them... needless to say, EVERY night, our living room is TRASHED, and we have to quickly pick it up before he goes to bed.
8. Joshua LOVES books. He loves us reading to him, he loves flipping thru the pages on his own. He just flat out loves books, and the teacher inside of me LOVES that!! YAY
9. Joshua is slowly adjusting to his new room.
10. Joshua, when he is tired, gets so simpled out.. its adorable. He will laugh until his face is red. He is the worlds most adorable laugher (is that a word?- the codeine in my cough syrup is getting to me)
11. Unfortunately, Joshua has started the hitting phase... we are working on that already!
12. Joshua has pooped in the bathtub, and finds it hilarious! Its funny, but gross... but funny! He can't help it.
13. We are teaching Joshua how to say Jesus...
okay.. okay.. 1 more.
14. Joshua LOVES... did I shout that loud enough.. LOVES to dance!!!! Has anyone heard the 1-800-2424, 24 hr dish television superman wanna be dude... Joshua LOVES that commercial. The only time he watches TV now is when a commercial comes on... and he dances to ANY music, and he is singing... (mumbling quietly)... ITS CUTE...
Now on to the pictures... Here you go Nanny, we know you look forward to these every posting (we love you Nanny ledbetter)
Daddy's new favorite picture of me! I love my biscuits!!



Joshua loves baths, and this was him after he passed gas (can I say that on here?) in the tub! HOW CAN YOU NOT SMILE!?!?

Precious Baby!

I would like to re-introduce you to Mommy and Daddy's world... Yep! ME!!!


Mommy knows how much I love dips and sauces, so as she was folding laundry, she was letting me experiment with ketchup one night with my chicken... Hasn't she learned yet.. I love messes!!!



This is how I sleep now! Nana says Mommy slept like this when she was little like me... Mommy and Daddy caught me in the act... darn them! Them and that Camera!

Until next time folks!


2 comments:

Tejay said...

OMG!! I finally remembered about Joshua's blog, so since I'm SOOO busy at work, I thought I'd check it out...
I canNOT believe how much he's changed, and how much he and Kaden favor each other...the "biscuit" face is one Kaden makes often!
Hope he's over the crud. Linda said you guys have all been sick with it...

The Kalivoda's said...

oh casey he is precious!!! it was fun running into you guys at target the other day!! hope you all have a great week!!