Well, Joshua is officially 2 and a half months away from turning the big 1... can you believe it??? This time last year I was getting ready for my baby shower! I couldn't believe it!
9 months in Mommy's belly:
9 Months out of Mommy's Belly:
9 things I love about my 9 month old:
1. Joshua is the ultimate smiler.. if that's even a word! He just smiles his little heart out!
2. How Joshua, when he is crawling, rubs his feet together. I am guessing it gives him better traction.
3. How wherever he is sitting, or lying for that matter, he crosses his feet over like a grown up! It's hillarious! He'll be sitting on the floor playing, and low and behold, his feet are crossed!
4. How he gets so excited when me or John walks into the room!
5. His love for golf balls! In fact, it is this very ball that got him to crawl! NO we aren't bad parents and let him play unattended with them, but we have to reward him for crawling clear across the house in desperation of reaching the golf ball.
6. How when you are trying to feed him, or introduce him new things, he scrunches up his face and turns his face side to side so you can't, even with your best effort, get the food in that precious mouth of his. But in defense of that, once he realizes it's not something weird, he eats it!
7. How he wakes up at 6ish, and we bring him back to bed with us, and he cuddles with us for the next 20-30 minutes! It's perfection!!
8. How when he gets mad, he kicks his legs and glares at you, along with a powerful grunt/cry.
9. The discovery of the tounge. Yes Joshua has discovered his tounge, and he is constantly sticking it out at you, or playing with it in his mouth! It's pretty darn cute!
See me crossing my feet- well almost!
doing some vandalizing at Dr. Roger's office for my 9 month well check! I totally tore up this table

Me and Mommy having fun!!!

BELOW IS MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME:

**9 Month Well Check Visit**
The picture below is of me and my pediatrician, Dr. Rogers! She's the best!

The Stats:
Weight: 25.4lbs...yep solid muscle.. 97th percentile
Head: 18.4... 92nd Percentile!
I am getting two teeth on the top that have been trying to come in since my 6 month well check, and I am healthy healthy healthy!
I can now try table foods like: sliced banana's, strawberry's, turkey, ham, chicken, mashed potatoes, jello, crackers, graham crackers, cereal,.. anything I can handle texture wise that isn't spiced up OR FRIED!!!
She was very impressed by how strong I am and said I am right on track with where I should be.. so peeps... I'm perfect!
Oh and I got my last flu shot, so hopefully the winter won't be rough!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment