/

Friday, March 28, 2008

Welcome!

Well I have decided to start posting here! I can do so many better things on Blogspot! So here is Joshua's new blog!

Joshua is now 12 weeks and 3 days old! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I can't! We have had several pictures taken of Joshua! We had his three month pictures and are having our family pictures taken tomorrow by our sweet friend Denae! She is amazing at what she does and has truely captured Joshua! They are adorable! Then we had this place called Photo Innovations take some pictures of him, and they are adorable as well! I like the ones Denae took better because he is familar with her so he took some amazing pictures for her! But then again, I like any picture that has Joshua in it! So I will post a link of where you can find the pictures as soon as they are all up! :)

Well Joshua is holding his head up so very much! He is sitting in his bumpo chair, and for those of you who don't know what a bumpo chair is, don't worry, there are pictures below of such! He is smiling ALL of the time, and well, he has discovered that he can spit and coo alot! So yeah, he should be wearing bibs, because our little spitter loves to make spit bubbles! :)

Our First Stroll around the block!

This is a bumpo chair! Look at how big he is!!

Look at him holding his head up! :)

He is the world's CUTEST smile-er! :)


No comments: